450 Winners
1st - Buckrun
2nd - off_road_4_me (Snowflake)
3rd - Mihylo33

250 Winners
1st - Buckrun
2nd - Jackson409
3rd - Mihylo33

Other Winners (before the rules were changed)
Jackson409
Buckrun
Chopnwood
D8K
Mihylo33

:lol: Sorry JAX you got edged out of the 450 3rd place by only a couple moto 1 finishes. Oh and snowflake, you would have won if you had taken it seriously in the beginning. :bonk::lol:

Oh and I don't foresee this happening again as the time it takes to do is way to much. :rant: Plus I don't want to hear Buck's :bleep:'ing again. :smirk::poke:

:thinking: Unless somebody is willing to create a program that computes this on the fly. :noidea:

Buck - 37 (won tie breaker)
off_road_4_me - 37
Mihylo33 - 35 (won tie breaker)
Jackson409 - 35
yamadogyz - 24
Srad97750 - 3
James - 3
Chopnwood - 3
D8K - 3
josmoloco - 3
jeremymach2015 - 3

Buck - 37
Jackson409 - 34
Mihylo33 - 33
yamadogyz - 17
James - 3
jeremymach2015 - 3
Srad97750 - 2
chopnwood - 2
D8K - 2

450 Winners
1st - Buckrun
2nd - off_road_4_me (Snowflake)
3rd - Mihylo33

250 Winners
1st - Buckrun
2nd - Jackson409
3rd - Mihylo33

Other Winners (before the rules were changed)
Jackson409
Buckrun
Chopnwood
D8K
Mihylo33

:lol: Sorry JAX you got edged out of the 450 3rd place by only a couple moto 1 finishes. Oh and snowflake, you would have won if you had taken it seriously in the beginning. :bonk::lol:

Oh and I don't foresee this happening again as the time it takes to do is way to much. :rant: Plus I don't want to hear Buck's :bleep:'ing again. :smirk::poke:

:thinking: Unless somebody is willing to create a program that computes this on the fly. :noidea:

:thinking:

IT guys

:thinking:

Thanks for oppurtunity to play James. It was alot of fun and I have no idea how to run this thing it looks like its gonna have to be Buck for the SX season.
Again James, Thanks for putting this all together :clap:

Good Job fellas...:thumb:

Thanks James for letting us play. Next season I can keep up with it or Buck can :smirk:

For the rest of you guys :finger: damn cheaters!!!! :lol:

IT :thinking: somebody keeps mentioning IT??? I don't know of any IT geeks around here.:devil: :noidea:

Thanks James for letting us play. Next season I can keep up with it or Buck can :smirk:

For the rest of you guys :finger: damn cheaters!!!! :lol:

IT :thinking: somebody keeps mentioning IT??? I don't know of any IT geeks around here.:devil: :noidea:

Edge is the IT geek! Come on Jax you knew that :lol:

Motorcycle racing is one of the only forms of racing I enjoy. I had a great time this outdoors season! Major kudos to James for putting it on and to everyone who put up with my "exuberance".

I'd be happy to do the SX season (19 races? Yikes!) if there are some suggestions on how to manage and score it. I guess this is where we need the IT guys to step up. If they can provide the squishy stuff, I'll track it and post it up. That way James can email me every Monday with an :foul::rant: and get some payback! :smirk:

:thumb:

(What was your method James?)

James

Staff member
I'd be happy to do the SX season (19 races? Yikes!) if there are some suggestions on how to manage and score it. I guess this is where we need the IT guys to step up. If they can provide the squishy stuff, I'll track it and post it up. That way James can email me every Monday with an :foul::rant: and get some payback! :smirk:
I would love that. :smirk:
Manually comparing the results list with you guy's entries, very time consuming. I need to look into something that's more automated if we're going to do this again. :bonk:

I would love that. :smirk:

Manually comparing the results list with you guy's entries, very time consuming. I need to look into something that's more automated if we're going to do this again. :bonk:

Ron Paul. I'll ask him how we should do this....:thumb:

OK, that was political.

Motorcycle racing is one of the only forms of racing I enjoy. I had a great time this outdoors season! Major kudos to James for putting it on and to everyone who put up with my "exuberance".

:smirk:

:thumb:

Buck, we should meet up at Highpoint or Steel City next year! I think they both have amatuer classics so it would be great racing ALL WKND!!!!!

:thinking: Isn't Buck "classic"? Maybe he should enter the vintage races? :smirk:

GTFO! My buddy had his mom die recently. :cry:

In her garage was a vintage early 70's Honda Trail 90 in damn good condition!

I'm going to make that my project bike this winter in my basement! :thumb:

It's street legal and still has the license plate on it from 1972!