Pro 2011 Outdoors Contest - Budds Creek - Rd 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
Rules have been revised!!!

Info on the Outdoors contest:

• List the top 5 riders in the order that you think that they're going to finish Overall.
    • Winner
    • 2nd place
    • 3rd place
    • 4th place
    • 5th place
  • Next list the top 3 riders in the order that you think they'll finish in Moto 1 (this will be used in case there's a tie).
    • Winner
    • 2nd place
    • 3rd place

• Do this for both the 250 and 450 class (unless you only want to enter one class)
  • You will receive a point for every rider that you listed and they finished in the top 5 overall. It doesn't have to be in the correct order anymore (made it to hard).
  • Season/series points will be tracked and at the end of the Outdoors season, gift cards will be awarded as follows:
    • 1st place - $25
    • 2nd place - $20
    • 3rd place - $15

DBA Contest Series Points:
Buck - 6
Jackson409 - 4
Mihylo33 - 4
off_road_4_me - 4
Srad97750 - 3
James - 3
Chopnwood - 3
D8K - 3

Buck - 7
Mihylo33 - 4
James - 3
Jackson409 - 3
Srad97750 - 2
chopnwood - 2
D8K - 2

James

Staff member
Under the old rules different members would have won last week, however since I'm a honest guy I'll hold up my end of the deal and pay up.

Congrats to:
Chopnwood & D8k on your 450 tie.
Jackson409 for winning the 250's.

You should be getting a PM within the next few days with your discount code, same goes for you Buck. :thumb:

James, James! :naughty:

It's cool to revise the rules before a race and before people "Place their bets!" They know the RULES and the PAYDAY if you win! It's uncool to take the winnings away from "prior rule" winners after the fact that you decide you don't want to pay or play that way anymore. You should make good on your rules for those who won UP TO THE POINT that you decided to change the rules, and go on from there! That would be the right thing to do! :thumb:

It's your baby James! I enjoy playing along, and will continue to do so, because it kicks ass! :thumb:

It's my weekly poker playing side showing! That wouldn't work in Vegas! :lol: I'm busting your balls because you would get D slapped if in a private poker game . I don't care what you do James, I'm fine with it! :thumb: I'm just sayin'!

James

Staff member
James, James! :naughty:

It's cool to revise the rules before a race and before people "Place their bets!" They know the stakes and what they could win! It's uncool to take the winnings away from prior rule winners after the fact that you decide you don't want to pay or play that way anymore. You should make good on your rules for those who won UP TO THE POINT that you decided to change the rules, and go on from there! That would be the right thing to do! :thumb:
Uhh I guess you didn't read my above post as that's exactly what I was doing. Do you ever read my posts as this isn't the first time you've "called me out" on something, even though I was already doing what you then suggested. :lol:

To clarify, Chopnwood and D8K tied in the 450's and jackson409 won the 250's last week (rd 3), under the old rules. And like I said above, they have discount codes coming their way. Plus you (Buckrun) also have a pair of discount codes coming your way for winning rd 2. :thumb:

Here's my Bud's Creek predictions:

250 Overall:

Baggett
Rattray
Wilson
Barcia
Tomac

250 1st moto

Rattray
Baggett
Wilson

450 Overall:

Villipoto
Reed
Dungey
Windham

Metcalf

450 1st moto:

Reed
Villipoto
Dungey

So let it be written, so let it be done!:thumb:

Uhh I guess you didn't read my above post as that's exactly what I was doing. Do you ever read my posts as this isn't the first time you've "called me out" on something, even though I was already doing what you then suggested. :lol:

To clarify, Chopnwood and D8K tied in the 450's and jackson409 won the 250's last week (rd 3), under the old rules. And like I said above, they have discount codes coming their way. Plus you (Buckrun) also have a pair of discount codes coming your way for winning rd 2. :thumb:

Thank you for the clarification James!! I misunderstood! My apologies and my retraction! :thumb: I was unclear about the first two races.
What about the first two races?

List the top 5 riders in the order that you think that they're going to finish Overall.
  • Rolls
  • chopnwood
  • Timo
  • Palmer
  • Buckrun
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST - James :P
  • Next list the top 3 riders in the order that you think they'll finish in Moto 1 (this will be used in case there's a tie).
  • Nighthawk
  • Yamadogyz
  • jax409
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST - CDA

List the top 5 riders in the order that you think that they're going to finish Overall.
  • Rolls
  • chopnwood
  • Timo
  • Palmer
  • Buckrun
  • Nighthawk
  • Yamadogyz
  • jax409

Bud's creek is eastern Rack! I guarantee I'll podium! :thumb: :P

:lol:

CDA didn't make the start line in any moto???? Polishing problems....

James couldn't see over the handlebars to be competitive this round....

250 over all
Wilson
Baggett
Rattray
Barcia
Tomac

250 1st moto
Wilson
Baggett
Rattray

450 overall
Reed
Villipoto
Dungey

Milsaps
Short

450 1st moto

Reed
Dungey
Villipoto

• Rolls
  • chopnwood
  • Timo
  • Palmer
  • Buckrun
  • Nighthawk
  • Yamadogyz
  • jax409

Bud's creek is eastern Rack! I guarantee I'll podium! :thumb: :P

CDA didn't make the start line in any moto???? Polishing problems....

James couldn't see over the handlebars to be competitive this round....

:noidea:

:smirk:

450 Overall:
Reed
Dungey

Metcalfe
Villopoto
Millsaps

450 Moto1:
Dungey