4 Stroke 2011 530 EXC Lost all the engine oil?

Hey guys. I went to start my bike, and all of a sudden the bike died when I revved it a little.
It did start again, but quickly died once again. I checked over the bike and did notice that the engine oil in the viewer glass was very low(previously it was 3/4 of the way full).
I'm wondering if it's an oil pump issue or what exactly the issue might be?
The reason I am thinking that it's an oil pump issue as opposed to a crank/transmissions seal issue, is because I did drain and measure both the engine and transmission oils straight after. 850ml came out the transmission and 420ml came out the engine.
I would think that a lot more than 850ml would've made it's way into the transmission if it was a blown seal, considering the amount of oil I lost.
I've checked the vent hoses, which are all good and not blocked, and I have no oil inside my air box.

Prior to this issue, every time I ran the bike, then shut it off and let it sit, I did notice that the engine oil level on the sight glass kept increasing, in very time increments, but as I said, I just drained out 850ml from the transmission, and 420ml from the engine, which is roughly the correct amounts I put in originally. The transmission oil looks brand new, and the engine oil is slightly blacker in color.

I appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.

Last edited: