Yamaha 2004 YZF 450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to sell the son's bike so he can buy a car. It is as said above a Yamaha YZF 450, red sticker bike. We are the second owner. Bike always garaged, well maintained and loved. It has a ASV unbreakable clutch lever, an aftermarket exhaust and sprocket. We are asking $2000. You can call
805 573-9919 and ask for Bruce.

bryce's bike 2.jpg

Have to sell the son's bike so he can buy a car. It is as said above a Yamaha YZF 450, red sticker bike. We are the second owner. Bike always garaged, well maintained and loved. It has a ASV unbreakable clutch lever, an aftermarket exhaust and sprocket. We are asking $2000. You can call 805 573-9919 and ask for Bruce. Pics available upon request.
That blows Geek that you need to sell Bryce's scooter, but those things happen when the kids get bigger and need to get around on thier own. Good luck on the sale. I will pass the info along to people I know and see what comes out of it.

:thumb:

Wish it was a 250, for my son. Will need to get him a bigger bike one of these days but I think a 450 is too much. I don't want to take him home on a stretcher. :prof:

Congrats.:thumb: So what kind of car is he looking for now? I've got a slightly used motorhome that's available.:busted:

Status
Not open for further replies.