Kawasaki 1999 kx 125 Plastics

I'm in need of plastics but i don't have the money to buy a new set, does anybody have a whole plastics kit for this bike or just a rear fender?. I really need the fender because the one i have for it now isn't the right one and there's a big gap between the seat and the fender

I'm in need of plastics but i don't have the money to buy a new set, does anybody have a whole plastics kit for this bike or just a rear fender?. I really need the fender because the one i have for it now isn't the right one and there's a big gap between the seat and the fender

How much was the cheapest set you found?

$105 for the Acerbis kit and like $120 for the UFO kit but...I am looking for used ones in good condition with decals for around that price. Not sure how hard this will be to find any in decent condition

$105 for the Acerbis kit and like $120 for the UFO kit but...I am looking for used ones in good condition with decals for around that price. Not sure how hard this will be to find any in decent condition

If I were you I'd just buy a new kit. If you find a used kit to buy they're most likely going to be cracked or something.

I just bought the rear fender new for $29 w/shipping and handling which I just figured out I got ripped off because I used my $10 coupon and it never took 10 bucks off..
:focus: ...lol
I wanna find some plastics with decals already on them