1991 rm125 pwk 38mm mod?

Can i put pwk 38mm carb on my 91 rm125?

• Total voters
I bought an Rm125 1991 recently with no carb. I got a pwk 38mm air striker real cheap and was wondering if i could mod to work on my bike. Anyone ever try it? Can it be done?

I think a 35 came stock on that bike. The 38 may help some on top, but will likely reduce whatever low to midrange it had. But like Palmer said, give it a try.

I wish, just spent half the night walking a mate through gta5 to build his character stats up and his mrs def wants a special kiss on the secondary lip set cos he won't go there, she gets giddy and way too forward on vodka :devil:
She has some awesome tits but just not enough brains to hide it when required:bonk: :devil:

I wish, just spent half the night walking a mate through gta5 to build his character stats up and his mrs def wants a special kiss on the secondary lip set cos he won't go there, she gets giddy and way too forward on vodka :devil:
She has some awesome tits but just not enough brains to hide it when required:bonk: :devil:

Well, I guess thats better than never wanting it anymore. I thought Menapause was more sex, but no, it really is Man-on-pause...