125 1987 kx125

Hi
I'm new here I just bought a kawasaki kx125 that needs a top end rebuild. I have all the parts i need except 1. I am having a hard time finding it.
It is the right side exhaust valve.
Part number is. 120051089
Hoping you guy can point me in the right direction.
I have tried ebay and all the sites that come up in a search.
I tried to post a pic but it tells me the file is to big.

If you must resort to CL, try Search Tempest;
https://www.searchtempest.com/searc...ties=&subCities=&q=kx125++inurl:(mpa|mpd|mpo)

That'll search all of CL for you, the entire U.S. and maybe further. I've had luck finding obscure parts on that site. Usually you contact the seller, they say "you're from where?". and then you work out a deal to have seller package item up and ship it to you. I've used Paypal in the past.

I usually have to rescale any pics posted here. Gimp is cool.
Good luck!

If you must resort to CL, try Search Tempest;
https://www.searchtempest.com/search?search_string=kx125&category=8&subcat=mpa&hasPic=&srchType=&minAsk=&maxAsk=&minYear=&maxYear=&cityselect=zip&location=85138&maxDist=50000&region_us=1&region_can=1&region_mex=1&Region=combined&addCities=&subCities=&q=kx125++inurl:(mpa|mpd|mpo)

That'll search all of CL for you, the entire U.S. and maybe further. I've had luck finding obscure parts on that site. Usually you contact the seller, they say "you're from where?". and then you work out a deal to have seller package item up and ship it to you. I've used Paypal in the past.

I usually have to rescale any pics posted here. Gimp is cool.
Good luck!
Thanks

Hi
I'm new here I just bought a kawasaki kx125 that needs a top end rebuild. I have all the parts i need except 1. I am having a hard time finding it.
It is the right side exhaust valve.
Part number is. 120051089
Hoping you guy can point me in the right direction.
I have tried ebay and all the sites that come up in a search.
I tried to post a pic but it tells me the file is to big.
Ebay…..