1967 Suzuki t10 motor.

A good friend of mine is looking to restore his fathers old Suzuki T10. It's missing a bunch of motor parts and I was hoping some of you guys could help me locate a motor to install in it. I owe this fella a lot. He always treated my son like gold and has always been there when I needed help. So if you see parts or an online ad please let me know. I'm hoping @SRAD97750 @ossagp @PALMER84ONE or @2strokesteve89 may know of something.
Thanks.
-M33

IMG_0339.JPG

A good friend of mine is looking to restore his fathers old Suzuki T10. It's missing a bunch of motor parts and I was hoping some of you guys could help me locate a motor to install in it. I owe this fella a lot. He always treated my son like gold and has always been there when I needed help. So if you see parts or an online ad please let me know. I'm hoping @SRAD97750 @ossagp @PALMER84ONE or @2strokesteve89 may know of something.
Thanks.
-M33

View attachment 30186

Interestingly enough a Honda website might have what your friend is looking for.....of course I do t know how to link stuff so here's a snapshot.

image.jpg