14 man RR vid

took me longer then i wanted to get this up but my PC was so bogged down and it had been so long i reformatted. So here is that vid.

rack is a excellent spangler guide. Also i didn't mention any of the names of people on this ride because i don't think i even met everyone. if anyone knows all 14 people let me know who they are.

thanks for the good times and cant wait for the next meet up i can join.

Trav, what a great video you made again. I like the way you have the music and the sound of the bike. :thumb: I look forward to riding again.

We did 3 loops for 75 mi on Fri in the rock piles by Ridgecrest, luv those trails, miles n miles of smooth single track thru there.

The trail along side the pipeline rd is a good one too.

You guys hit some of the good stuff there.

We did 3 loops for 75 mi on Fri in the rock piles by Ridgecrest, luv those trails, miles n miles of smooth single track thru there.

The trail along side the pipeline rd is a good one too.

You guys hit some of the good stuff there.

yea its great having a guide who knows his way around. Exploring on your own is fun as well but its nice to just get straight to the good stuff. I was gonna put our visit to you in the video as well Mike but didnt know if you wanted yourself and your setup on the internet so i left it out.

took me longer then i wanted to get this up but my PC was so bogged down and it had been so long i reformatted. So here is that vid.

rack is a excellent spangler guide. Also i didn't mention any of the names of people on this ride because i don't think i even met everyone. if anyone knows all 14 people let me know who they are.

I did not see the TTR in that ride....

I just ride in circles until I can find camp :prof:

yea its great having a guide who knows his way around. Exploring on your own is fun as well but its nice to just get straight to the good stuff. I was gonna put our visit to you in the video as well Mike but didnt know if you wanted yourself and your setup on the internet so i left it out.

Again, I just ride in circles until I can find camp.

I did not see the TTR in that ride....

It was back at camp on "The Stand"

James

Staff member
:thumb: Another great video Trav. :ride:

:lol: Looks like GMan spoiled your run up the hill. :devil: Should have ran over his bike as payback for all that roost he throws at you. :smirk::P

:thumb: Another great video Trav. :ride:

:lol: Looks like GMan spoiled your run up the hill. :devil: Should have ran over his bike as payback for all that roost he throws at you. :smirk::P

to top it off JR pulled out his camera and started taking pics of me like it was me who failed :foul: