RM125 £60 for a 1995 Rm125

18343A81-B7CF-45CB-9696-69F3BFD17F9E.jpeg 9050DF45-6839-415C-BC20-970A0C62CE5F.jpeg
This is the nastiest thing I’ve found so far and not too worried as there are a couple of replacements available on fleabay
So for £60 it matters not what I do with it, I could spend a grand and maki it good and still not lose a bean or throw a couple of hundred in to make it ride and keep it!
I got it home today from 800 yards away lol and it really isn’t too bad considering the shitty weather we have had for the 5 years it lay out:thumb:

View attachment 31876 View attachment 31875
This is the nastiest thing I’ve found so far and not too worried as there are a couple of replacements available on fleabay
So for £60 it matters not what I do with it, I could spend a grand and maki it good and still not lose a bean or throw a couple of hundred in to make it ride and keep it!
I got it home today from 800 yards away lol and it really isn’t too bad considering the shitty weather we have had for the 5 years it lay out:thumb:

That’s a side case/clutch side cover. You can probably find them easy enough if you had to. Still for £60 you can’t complain either way you go.

Nah it's not nice but it could be saved, too easy at this price to just part it out or flip it so I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what I can do on a tight budget :thumb:

Put it together and go case a triple. that'll be a proper stress test
I nearly started buying for it and then woke up lol, shame but it is what it is :cripple:kinda glad in a way cos its safe and worth more in bits unfortunately, every serviceable part needed serviced and every consumable was toasted!
I do love pulling them apart, right now I just can't afford or justify putting them back together!
The carb is worth £60 all day long here dirty :bonk: Rear shock too, left fork leg too, gearbox too.....
Sad but true and all UK parts are actually reached anyway :thumbsdown: That's why I buy from you guys for used parts :banana: Well maybe not you Steve in your #worseweatherthanScotland :cool:ness