yz125 help

Hey guys I have a 03 yz125. I rebuilt the bottom half and top half ( crank and piston). I got the bike running and idling but I'm just not sure if I did it right. I heard just because it's idling dosent mean it's correct because of adjusting the air screw. Will I'm pretty sure I turned the air screw all the way in then backed it out like 1.5 turns and the I got the bike to idle. I took it on a 5 minute ride, got it in every gear but I only barely hit the power band once. So I'm just curious on what you pros think. Also I found this small piece of metal and I'm just curious if it's something that was just sitting around or if it belongs to the yz125 engine. I'm running one tank of 30:1 the. Back to original 32:1.

Buddy, that's the woodruf key for your flywheel. Get it back in or your timing will go to shit in a hurry.
Thank you so much. Okay so I'm going to remove the fly wheel and where exactly does that go. I just rode the bike and it felt pretty good sadly that was still out of the flywheel.

And for timing when I put it all back together I put the piston off looks right before top dead center then I aligned the flywheel mark with the mark on the motor. Did I do that correct. Thanks for your help brother. Much appreciated

You will see a half moon groove on the shaft, slide it into that and slide the flywheel on, tighten. A 250 is 0.007 BTDC I beleive. Not sure about 125.
OK cool. I have a compression tester I just bought off eBay for like 20 buks would that work to find the spec I need