yz125 for everyday use ??

Normally the front and gets heavier springs and the front wheel gets changed to a 19 inch wheel to match the back and then you add slick tires

Normally the front and gets heavier springs and the front wheel gets changed to a 19 inch wheel to match the back and then you add slick tires
But is the bike gonna be better without forgetting that i am most gonna be riding on road and doing wheelies

Nah i think imma keep it normal cause its jsu adding extra cost for nothing but my last question is how much does it cost to put a sticker kit

What is a sticker kit? Graphics/decals?
That YZ pictured is nice, is that what you are getting/got/?
No i jsut Saw it that why i was interest into making it looking like that but its just too much extra money for nothin and yeah by sticker kit i mean graphics

Listen kid,
There are a bunch of other options out there for you as far as 125cc motorcycles to choose from. I am sure you can find a host of road ready 125 mL bikes geared for the European market.

Listen kid,
There are a bunch of other options out there for you as far as 125cc motorcycles to choose from. I am sure you can find a host of road ready 125 mL bikes geared for the European market.
Yep that's true but my parents dont like buying occasions thing even for small things they say that we never know what they did with it.

And guys to do a wheelie on a yz125 which gear will be the best since i know that the powerband becomes important in 3gear something like that

And guys to do a wheelie on a yz125 which gear will be the best since i know that the powerband becomes important in 3gear something like that
Thanks I saw thrm the problem is that they are all four stroke.

You should be able to do a wheelie in any gear on any bike.
Yes, I know they are 4 strokes but they meet the criteria you need to be able to ride a street legal bike Legally in France at your age.