Shorty MX Boots ?

Hey My Brothers . . Question about Boots !!!

KTM350SXF . . I have a pair of Fox Tech 8's for my typical rides . . But I also use my dirt daily bike to zip over to my mail box (1mi away) all dirt and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on shorty MX boots. I know they are not as safe, but this is really non aggressive riding . . When I make a mail box run it is always a very mellow . . and not high speed at all. I typically make that ride in my tennis shoes and I know thats a no no. But I was hoping to find a boot that was a tad smaller and less of a hassle to get into.

Something quick and easy, but offers some shin and ankle protection.

Any ideas ?

probably notice the tennis shoes the most when kick starting the bike. Like Brandyn said, just don't crash, but since ya asked, I wouldn't spend any money on those half boots, that foot peg ain't very forgiving.

By the way.....welcome to DBA.

Last edited:
To the mail box and back? Lucky if i put any cloths on. :smirk:

The shorty boots are just as hard to get on as the regular boots... Maybe 1 less strap.

Welcome!
Thank you for the welcome . . I was looking at these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30138036815...49&var=600362040229&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

And These

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thor-Mx-Gea...andise_Media&var=&hash=item3a96b1cebe&vxp=mtr

It's just my Big @ss AlpineStars are so time consuming to put on and strap up for a 4 min quick ride. I do understand you have to error on the side of safety with this sport.

Oh yeah . . my KTM is attached.

Nice to be here, thank you.

The guy wearing them is a damn fine guitar player......but the boots were never cool
I agree . . he never tried to play fast when it wasn't needed . . very cool slow soaring licks. . . and definitely doesn't hide behind effects. Now VV was great player as well, but crazy looking with that spiked wig and make up. haha rock and roll the good old days

I agree . . he never tried to play fast when it wasn't needed . . very cool slow soaring licks. . . and definitely doesn't hide behind effects. Now VV was great player as well, but crazy looking with that spiked wig and make up. haha rock and roll the good old days

I agree, but Vincent was not a good fit for the band, and he had some big boots (sorry bout the pun) to fill. Although as a pure musician, Bruce Kulick was the best of all the members kiss ever had.

And something like this:

M-0579461T.gif

If is for road may be a good boots