Reed valve

I recently discovered that the reed petals have worn out on my 2003 Yamaha YZ250. None of the catalogue numbers for replacement parts match the size, shape or bolt pattern. I suspect the reed assembly was swapped with a different model that fits. How can I figure out what I need to order? It is a V Force Delta assembly with 2 sets of petals
20150312_184201.jpg

20150312_184119.jpg

I did some more digging on these sites and ran the part numbers on a couple more sites; This is a reed valve assembly for a Yamaha Vmax 600 snowmobile. I'm guessing that's why I had flooding a few times
Thanks guys

It seems like a symptom or two got left out. I own an Arctic Cat zrt that has three vforce reed boxes. The former owner said "even after I bought those, too much fuel gets to the engine".

It's the lowest part of the exhaust just beyond the engine that floods. When I removed the reed assembly, the outer petals where open 1/8" and one of the inner ones fell apart.

Ok, so we are thinking a little different on what flooding is. Did it ever flat out die while running and ended up being all wet? by that, plug soaked and blowing raw fuel out when you kick it over with the pipe off or plug out? that is flooded to me. yours could very well be doing that, but bikes without reeds can do that too, and did often. it is from bad float settings rather than worn reeds, though reeds can make them run richer or leaner than they would normally run when you swap them or they get worn.