PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello everyone my name is Andrew and i am new here im writing this post because i have a 1992 KX125 that decided to not start on me i checked the spark plug, thats good it still has spark on the plug checked the carb the carb is good i believe but it still wont kick over i tried bump starting it and to no avail i think it might have to much oil in the gas but i dont know if that would make it not turn over completly please help any imput is greatly appreciated thank you and its good to be here!!! :)

Can you verify fuel is getting into the cylinder? Can you verify air is getting into the cylinder? Three things it needs spark, air and fuel. You said it has spark so check the others.

This is my first dirt bike so how do i do that exactlyt? when i turn on the fuel flow i do have fuel running from the tank to the carb if thats what u mean and when i took the carb apart yesterday i did have a lil fuel in the bottom of it i believe

One other thing you need is good compression.
How long has it been from the last top end job?
Have you done a compression test? If so, what was the reading?
Is your spark good and Blue in color?

Paw Paw

Hello everyone my name is Andrew and i am new here im writing this post because i have a 1992 KX125 that decided to not start on me i checked the spark plug, thats good it still has spark on the plug checked the carb the carb is good i believe but it still wont kick over i tried bump starting it and to no avail i think it might have to much oil in the gas but i dont know if that would make it not turn over completly please help any imput is greatly appreciated thank you and its good to be here!!! :)
Sounds like more than a fresh plug is needed.
bug.gif

You stated it won't kick over, and it would not turn over completely? Do you mean the engine seems to be locked up? If so, does anything change when you kick it with the plug out?