Old timer with many bikes in NJ

please tell me you had the black rims and had to put them on something anyway!!!! (when that fad is dead, I will be a happier man.)

the cz250 enduro I can see from here came to me after I arranged for the last owner to have it. he bought about enough of everthing to go completely through anything that moves on it. I think when he dropped it off to me to "finish if you want it" I strained myself picking up the tuff bin full of it. He was leaving the state and just gave it to me. I guess next winter it will get some work.
I do not remember any black rims back then and personally I do not care much for them today even though my bike has them.

OK, I am sorry for the rims, but the good news, I did not build that bike. One of the biggest reasons for selling it. It had everything it should, but it did not have that built for me feel.

I was never a fan of the black rims, other than to look at on other peoples bikes. I think they look just terrible after a few rides and the black is scraped off. I prefer Gold or Silver.

I am thinking that someone is riding a KTM 530 :prof: :busted:

My new 2013 KTM 350XCF has silver rims, but I would like Orange hubs.....just because I like the way they look. But, not until I get the suspesion fixed.