New rider 6 3"

Hello, I am very interested in getting a new diatribe for almost all trails. I am 6 3' and around 180 pounds. What would a good bike for me be? My price limit is $5,000 but if there is anything more expensive that would be perfect I would love to hear it! Thanks

What is your bike experience? Trail bikes and dirt bikes are different. However, with that squish, I would put it into a YZ250X and plate it. You are in AZ and that is a simple task. Another 500 will get you the street legal equipment. As, and I will give you all the info needed. Probably have about 8 into a bike that will last you forever. There will be the light maintenance and too end work of course.

What is your bike experience? Trail bikes and dirt bikes are different. However, with that squish, I would put it into a YZ250X and plate it. You are in AZ and that is a simple task. Another 500 will get you the street legal equipment. As, and I will give you all the info needed. Probably have about 8 into a bike that will last you forever. There will be the light maintenance and too end work of course.
I have only messed around on 110cc pit bikes and I have a lot of mountain bike experience. I want a bike that I can grow into and I'm only 14 and not 15 for 6 months. What do you think is the minimum I can spend to have a quality trail bike. About the mx I would only be riding easy mx tracks. Thanks! I was looking at Honda 250f? I think a 500 would be too much for me. What do you think, thanks

Mountain bike experience is a plus. Throttle control will be the only thing to control besides rear brake is a peddle not a lever. LOL... I would go the route of Yamaha 250. Trail bike that will work for track would be a WR. The YZ will be a little close ratio on trails but still good. All the trails in my AZ area are a combo of rocky and sweeping sweetness. So really, a YZ would work also. Probably find a nice WR or a YZ in your area for a good price. Just have dad or someone knowledgable about bikes to help you inspect before purchase. Or go new from dealer and not to worry. The new ones are EFI, 11 or 12 up, and that's another plus for riding anyplace in AZ and no jetting required.

Mountain bike experience is a plus. Throttle control will be the only thing to control besides rear brake is a peddle not a lever. LOL... I would go the route of Yamaha 250. Trail bike that will work for track would be a WR. The YZ will be a little close ratio on trails but still good. All the trails in my AZ area are a combo of rocky and sweeping sweetness. So really, a YZ would work also. Probably find a nice WR or a YZ in your area for a good price. Just have dad or someone knowledgable about bikes to help you inspect before purchase. Or go new from dealer and not to worry. The new ones are EFI, 11 or 12 up, and that's another plus for riding anyplace in AZ and no jetting required.
Ok thanks for the help I found a few good buys on Craigslist and I have a friend who has been riding for 5+ years thanks for the help!