New kx250f owner

Hey people, name's Gerry and I'm new to dirt bike I got early this year, 2009 KX250F. Searching some info around which lead me to this forum so I decided to sign up to read further and probably ask some question. Been an ATV rider so I believe I will enjoy this much, she's more on stock so I'm getting much ideas for mods around.

Hey people, name's Gerry and I'm new to dirt bike I got early this year, 2009 KX250F. Searching some info around which lead me to this forum so I decided to sign up to read further and probably ask some question. Been an ATV rider so I believe I will enjoy this much, she's more on stock so I'm getting much ideas for mods around.

Welcome to DBA Gerry

Hey, just got back here after offshore travel. Thanks for the welcome peeps, going back to reading and getting ready to mod when the pocket allows.

Best mod for the money is getting the suspension setup for your weight. :thumb:

Get a manual, set your carburetor up starting with the float and start learning what you like. Make a plan on what y ou want to achieve, and be specific. Learn your "clickers" and do some playing with fluid weights before you drop a dime on any hardware would be my suggestion.