New guy from Arkansas

Hello all,
Just found out Ossagp visits this site and thought I would check it out.

About me,
As the Heading states, I live in Arkansas. I am in the slow(lack of funding) process of rebuilding my 96 Honda cr250, the left crankcase is FUBAR'd, and that's how it was when I bought it. I got it all apart now, but I just haven't had the extra money to buy the new parts yet.
As far as my bikes go,
I had a Elsinore MR50 when I was a kid, loved it.
I had a 96 xr200(I think). It was stolen from behind my house, bummer.
I had a 2002 H-d Duece. Started parking it in the living room when the xr got stolen.
I currently have a 96 cr250 (In pieces), a 2004 Honda foreman 450/es, and a 2012 H-d Heritage Softail.

James

Staff member
Welcome Brady! :cheers:

I am in the slow(lack of funding) process of rebuilding my 96 Honda cr250, the left crankcase is FUBAR'd, and that's how it was when I bought it. I got it all apart now, but I just haven't had the extra money to buy the new parts yet.
I see the potential for an awesome rebuild thread....

Hello all,
Just found out Ossagp visits this site and thought I would check it out.

About me,
As the Heading states, I live in Arkansas. I am in the slow(lack of funding) process of rebuilding my 96 Honda cr250, the left crankcase is FUBAR'd, and that's how it was when I bought it. I got it all apart now, but I just haven't had the extra money to buy the new parts yet.
As far as my bikes go,
I had a Elsinore MR50 when I was a kid, loved it.
I had a 96 xr200(I think). It was stolen from behind my house, bummer.
I had a 2002 H-d Duece. Started parking it in the living room when the xr got stolen.
I currently have a 96 cr250 (In pieces), a 2004 Honda foreman 450/es, and a 2012 H-d Heritage Softail.

:cheers:

Welcome to DBA!

Just how does a guy in Arkansas know a guy in Alaska?

Wait, are you related?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396106849.020509.jpg

:smirk:

You must me on another forum. :noidea:

Welcome and glad to see you took a look at dirtbikeaddicts. It is a good atmosphere and nicely self policed.
I didn't feel new for very long thanks to Palmer and Rack. You probably won't either!