2 Stroke Need some help restoring a TS 200

Hi.

Im new to the world of dirtbikes. I recently bought a 1990 Suzuki TS 200. It hh as some work that needs doing and i wanted some advice. First off the bike is non original as it has some parts from a RM. But the engine is still the standard 200cc watercooled unit. I need to redo the cooling system as I am not currently sure that it is fully functional. Also the oil mixer is not connected although everything seems to be there so I need to check that out and finally I need to redo all of th electronics. If there is anybody out there with a bike like this or anything similar I could really use some advice and pictures and also some technical details for this bike. Here are a few images...will try to upload better quality ones soon.
IMG_20150204_183517.jpg IMG-20150127-WA0006.jpg IMG_20150204_183549.jpg IMG-20150127-WA0009.jpg

WOW! Welcome to the forum! and WOW again!
They stopped making the TS here in the states right around 1980 but it was a cool bike. Even cooler now that I see it in a contemporary trim!:thumb: you will have to check with your local parts supplier for a service manual in regards to the wiring but it will also give you all of the "how to's" so you can get everything in tip top shape! good luck :ride:

Welcome Jeandre....cool bike there, I've always been partial to suzuki and that one brings back some old memories, be sure to give us lots of pics as you restore that one.