Last night....

I hadn't given any alone time to the 530 in a while, so after watching the thunderclouds build all day I decided to take her up to the local fire roads for a night ride. My first night ride on her.
I was going to meet another dba guy on the way but our schedules didn't mesh. Probably a good thing as the dust was thick.
Staged in my garage and raced the sunset up the mountain - that is Catalina in the distance
cat.jpg

Had it all to myself for a while, well except for the skeeters, bats and a family of foxes that I let pass by.
Ran into a group of about 12 bikes around 9pm and found some guys climbing on the towers under the full moon.
81 miles round trip back to my garage. Sure beats watching TV.:ride:

Sweet Baja,

Costco had no dust but I was surrounded by Indians. I went to the one in Savi Ranch and I can tell you, the Indians are thick in that area. I got back at 9:30 pm to find my house at a nice 85deg. :cry: I am going to have to talk a kid into stringing a new set of wires under the house so the AC works again. :rant: Hope to get out with you soon. You looking good for next week on Mon, Tue or Wed?

PS, nothing against Indians, just thought it was funny.

I hadn't given any alone time to the 530 in a while, so after watching the thunderclouds build all day I decided to take her up to the local fire roads for a night ride. My first night ride on her.
I was going to meet another dba guy on the way but our schedules didn't mesh. Probably a good thing as the dust was thick.
Staged in my garage and raced the sunset up the mountain - that is Catalina in the distance
cat.jpg

Had it all to myself for a while, well except for the skeeters, bats and a family of foxes that I let pass by.
Ran into a group of about 12 bikes around 9pm and found some guys climbing on the towers under the full moon.
81 miles round trip back to my garage. Sure beats watching TV.:ride:

so awesome

Awesome! Good pic and good reason to ride! I do that all the time solo and it rules! There is nothing better than watching a good sunset, sitting on your steed, and know that the ride back is going to be just as good! :thumb:

Great pic! Nice thing to do on a weeknight. Much better then TV! My sumo is down, I need to replace the clutch and get some new rubber on the rear. Otherwise....I'd be taking off myself from about 6pm-9 or so. Summer nights area great for that. And with a big beautiful moon it makes it extra special!

I think I see Catalina, but more importantly I think I see a moist line in that pic too! Im wiping drool off my chin now!

Outstanding Pic BajaTaxi. That's what it's all about. I like it!!

and Sun, What's up with you breaking all your bikes. LOLOL. Get em' fixed. Piru Creek trail is waiting for you to tackle.

Outstanding Pic BajaTaxi. That's what it's all about. I like it!!

and Sun, What's up with you breaking all your bikes. LOLOL. Get em' fixed. Piru Creek trail is waiting for you to tackle.

It's called "ride it till you break it!" I think Im ready for Piru, too bad my bike isnt:(