hy new here and to dirt bike

I meant the internals.
Externally you don't have many options besides solvents and elbow grease.
ok cool than is time to work
my other thing is all i find locally for 2 cycle oil is lucas semi synthetic and craftsman full sinthetic and peak i think semi any of this good i never had anything 2 stroke so i dont want to put something that would ruin the bike thanks for youre help

oh before i forget the bike is jetted and i was told to mix 44:1 by the last owner if that helps or has to do with what type of oil goes in it

SRAD97750

Staff member
oh before i forget the bike is jetted and i was told to mix 44:1 by the last owner if that helps or has to do with what type of oil goes in it
Any two stroke specific oil will work fine.
If he has it jetted for 44:1, mix 44:1 with whichever oil you choose. -BIG DAN:thumb:

My white yz's plastic cleans up nice with tooth paste and sometimes a rotary buffer. the tank i do by hand because you cant keep the buffer pattern from showing with the the rotary buffer.

for 250's or for about anything for that matter I am not too fond of 44-1. my guess on the jetting is that it isnt jetted for anything in particular. i would probably start where the manufacturer suggested it be mixed with yamahlube and go from there, once you burned through anything else you have.

Half of the thin mixes which I consider the 44-1 to be comes from the owner fowling plugs and not knowing how to set his carburetor up, starting with the float adjustment.

My white yz's plastic cleans up nice with tooth paste and sometimes a rotary buffer. the tank i do by hand because you cant keep the buffer pattern from showing with the the rotary buffer.

for 250's or for about anything for that matter I am not too fond of 44-1. my guess on the jetting is that it isnt jetted for anything in particular. i would probably start where the manufacturer suggested it be mixed with yamahlube and go from there, once you burned through anything else you have.

Half of the thin mixes which I consider the 44-1 to be comes from the owner fowling plugs and not knowing how to set his carburetor up, starting with the float adjustment.
I'll look at the owners manual and see thanks

your telling me about being sketched out by the 44-1 mixture My 2014 KTM manual calls for a 60-1 mixing ratio. that made me cringe!

ok so 44:1 is a thin mix in other words less oil is that right so if i put in what the manual suggested i do it will be better im new to dirt bikes and i dont whant to brake the bike im in love with the thing