Hi guys

James

Staff member
haha sorry LLQ=Loretta Lynn Qualifier, ROMP=some moto track in MO I have no idea what it stands for lol, opps MO=Missouri, lol=laugh out loud, LTM=Lincoln Trail Motosports in Casey IL, BDubs=Buffalo Wild Wings, yum=I like to eat there and the most important DBA=well you should be able to figure that one out :cheers:
Hahahaha :hail:

Well I can throw around some acronyms. But nobody here would understand them except me, and maybe Big Dan. Just wanted to be in the know. Cuz knowledge is power. The little guy in that old cartoon said so. If your younger than like 35 forget about trying to figure that one out.

haha sorry LLQ=Loretta Lynn Qualifier, ROMP=some moto track in MO I have no idea what it stands for lol, opps MO=Missouri, lol=laugh out loud, LTM=Lincoln Trail Motosports in Casey IL, BDubs=Buffalo Wild Wings, yum=I like to eat there and the most important DBA=well you should be able to figure that one out :cheers:

I like this guy!!!... must be from Jersey... :thumb: :smirk:

Welcome Keith! :cheers: stick around and keep us posted on your events and races and I'm sure we'll some of us will be able to swing by and cheer your son on.

Cheers!

Welcome to DBA! Your best place for a fan base!

James, post up some pics and vids of his son racing!!!

:thumb:
I posted a couple vids in that section of the forum. hoping to see a new helmet cam from Podium drop soon. hint hint lol

James

Staff member
I posted a couple vids in that section of the forum. hoping to see a new helmet cam from Podium drop soon. hint hint lol
Having some internet issues at home right now, had to use my hotspot to send off the last one. :rant: But yeah should have one up by the weekend.
James, post up some pics and vids of his son racing!!!
Here's a shot I got of him at last years Loretta's

_DSC5570.jpg

And this past weekend at a LLQ (Loretta Lynn's Qualifier :smirk:)

James_Gingerich-Podium_One_LLQ-0356.jpg