Hi everyone!

Hi guys,
just a quick word to introduce myself.
My name is Iacopo, I live in Italy. I find this forum to be pretty interesting and it also lets me train my english. So that's why I'm here instead of on an italian board.
After having had two Aprilia RSs I felt it was time to move towards something that needed less work to keep it shining and which I could ride without too much concern of crashing, being fined and every other possible problem you may encounter riding on a public road.
I found a 1998 KX 250 in good working order and I bought it from a reasonable chunk of money. I'm now in the process of overhauling it, which is turning out to be more like a restoration. More on that coming up soon!

Hi guys,
just a quick word to introduce myself.
My name is Iacopo, I live in Italy. I find this forum to be pretty interesting and it also lets me train my english. So that's why I'm here instead of on an italian board.
After having had two Aprilia RSs I felt it was time to move towards something that needed less work to keep it shining and which I could ride without too much concern of crashing, being fined and every other possible problem you may encounter riding on a public road.
I found a 1998 KX 250 in good working order and I bought it from a reasonable chunk of money. I'm now in the process of overhauling it, which is turning out to be more like a restoration. More on that coming up soon!

Welcome Iacopo......hope to hear more about your Kawi restore, don't be shy with the pics.

Will be opening a thread on that thing later.
For the moment the biggest part of the problem is finding the time to work on it :-(