Hey All

Hey all just joined.
Currently waiting on delivery of a Honda Cr125r 1984 model that i plan to rebuild engine on (cosmetically its in very good condition for the age)

been into bikes for about 10 years now.

look forward to this build as always been into the older crossers had a 1984 rm 125 and a 1988 yz 125 about 4 years back but ended up selling them to buy a off road quad at time. wish i still had them now as the prices have shot up lol below is pictures of bike im waiting on

should be here this weekend as comes into the uk from france Tomorrow Afternoon.$_57.JPG$_57 (1).JPG

I still have the roller for one sitting here.
any spares your selling pal? need the front part of exhaust lol

WELCOME.
That looks super fresh! Enjoy rebuilding it, and post up some photos along the way! -BIG DAN:thumb:
will do :) i plan to dismantle engine once it arrives and send away for the parts to rebuild bottom end. bike is coming with a couple of spares i plan to sell on to pay for the top end work , will be doing the main thing (Engine) and then working on the small things eg wheel bearings , brakes etc. im thinking i may also swap out the handlebars for something else as don't fancy pink lol

Fk yeah! Scotland for the win :banana:
WE want a wee smilie with
a Saltire :thumb::smirk:
haha yeah nearly all the forums im on there is hardly anyone in scotland lol. its a nightmare though trying to find parts over here for these although this cr seems to be the first one im able to find all the engine bits for. had 2 kx 125 1990s a few months back but the parts were ridiculously priced (example being a crank was £400) but the cr seems to be pretty decent priced :)

IMHO, DG makes, hands down, the best looking/sounding pipes for vintage dirties.
My brother's 86 kdx 200 has both ends from DG. Best money I ever spent on his bike!
http://dgperformance.com/
-BIG DAN :thumb:
cheers buddy il check it out :) they have the year so hopefully just need to email regarding price and shipping

https://www.bikepics.com/pictures/2597460/ :thumb: Here's my last DG!

Yup couldn't agree more, they're lovely!

sweet :) was going to keep it original but the exhaust seems to be the only thing stopping me but iv read though the original exhaust wasn't all that great in regards to the extra bit at the engine port. i don't plan to ride the cr for a long time was mainly a project for me to fix up and sell again but im going to be starting driving lessons as i wanna get myself a van and do motorcycle delivery throughout the uk so once the cr is finished i may run it for a little bit until i pass test and sell it then as knowing me il end up spending cash on something else lol (money off bike i plan to use for a van) not much places around me within a 25 mile radius to go with bikes so its not really all that worth while spending money on kit etc i tend to use my local bing just for to get out which seems to go down well with people as long as you transport bikes on trailers or in vans which i do anyway, just becoming less and less places to use them now.

sweet :) was going to keep it original but the exhaust seems to be the only thing stopping me but iv read though the original exhaust wasn't all that great in regards to the extra bit at the engine port. i don't plan to ride the cr for a long time was mainly a project for me to fix up and sell again but im going to be starting driving lessons as i wanna get myself a van and do motorcycle delivery throughout the uk so once the cr is finished i may run it for a little bit until i pass test and sell it then as knowing me il end up spending cash on something else lol (money off bike i plan to use for a van) not much places around me within a 25 mile radius to go with bikes so its not really all that worth while spending money on kit etc i tend to use my local bing just for to get out which seems to go down well with people as long as you transport bikes on trailers or in vans which i do anyway, just becoming less and less places to use them now.
Yeah mate tell me about it!:banghead: Where you from? I'm in Kirkintilloch Glasgow, seems to be bings are about all we have unless you want to go to one of the few mx tracks we have here:thumbsdown:
Nice little CR you have there:thumb:

Yeah mate tell me about it!:banghead: Where you from? I'm in Kirkintilloch Glasgow, seems to be bings are about all we have unless you want to go to one of the few mx tracks we have here:thumbsdown:
Nice little CR you have there:thumb:

im in fife mate there was a local track but got shut down due to people complaining about noise the bing iv used for years nice and quiet lol. thanks hopefully have it rebuilt in a couple of months need to shift stuff though as estimate of about £450 for parts and to get barrel sleeved