HELLO, NEW RIDER FROM MARYLAND

Here you go. you better snag it.! Will not be around for long.
http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/4341339734.html
00303_gcaPUFeJvzA_600x450.jpg

Hey there Geno, Highland is near Columbia/Clarksville area, smack between DC and B-more. Sadly no riding here, all is a hike from what I understand
Sweet man! Im from baltimore city. There is a couple places to ride,not saying theyre legal tho...One particular place called bloody ponds is loads of fun! its great for all ages. Theres big puddles, jumps and the trails are amazing! The downsides are that its pretty trashy in some areas near the job sites but its mostly tire piles and furniture. The ruts are also pretty deep in some areas, but its easy to maneuver around them. Cops will see you but they wont do anything unless theyre just that fun ruining type of cop. Theres 3 companys that are in the vicinity of bloody ponds but most of the workers are cool. I went back there on my bike with some friends and it seemed to be fine. Some workers drove by and just waved and after work they took their trucks offroading. At this time of year theirs hardly anyone back there... I forgot to mention that the hills are enormous. Overall its a very fun place to ride and i happen to live right in front of it. There are 4 entrances but I think where i am is the best and easiest place to get in. There is one other way thats a direct route in to the middle but a cop lives right near the opening. Never had any problems back there. Come check it out some time and maybe we could ride together!

I have heard about this place Geno, sounded kind of hood to me, but yeah, maybe I will make it down there some time. I went to Mountain Ridge ATV park this weekend, had a lot of fun, even with the slow pace that the kids brought.

I have heard about this place Geno, sounded kind of hood to me, but yeah, maybe I will make it down there some time. I went to Mountain Ridge ATV park this weekend, had a lot of fun, even with the slow pace that the kids brought.
That was me lol not Geno. it is a little hood but its very fun.