Hello from Cambridgeshire

Snitch, Steve and I come from Alaska (just imagine that you can fly for two hours in a jet and still not be out of our borders). there are people in our own state who don't know the places we ride viceversa. But I have been to England, Scotland, Ireland etc :-)
Welcome Snitchy, I'm up in Glasgow bud! Awesome forum for help with your ride if you need any, great bunch of seasoned veterans and new riders alike on here so if you have a Q ask away and someone will likely have a fix for you ASAP! Good banter too!
Hey Andy, you need to come back to Scotland dude, we have a new National delicacy,
deep fried Mars bar! It's EPIC :puke:

Last edited:
I like mars bars and anything fried. My lineage on Dad's side is Welsh and Scottish and I have had a pretty strong desire to return again. Maybe around the "Isle" races in 2018?

I like mars bars and anything fried. My lineage on Dad's side is Welsh and Scottish and I have had a pretty strong desire to return again. Maybe around the "Isle" races in 2018?
:thumb: Do it! I've never been to the northwest 200 or Ireland at all unfortunately:thumbsdown: will do at some point!
I know you were on the Manx isle a few years ago but with the mad modern big 200mph plus bikes there with the crowds and atmosphere you / you's should get over and experience the modern TT fortnight and get out on to the one way open road course on Mad Sunday :panic:
Talks are always rife of trying to make it all safe for spectators and racers so try to get there before the rule makers ruin it all!:doh: