ATK 406 owner from Van Isle BC

Eh gang, I am a lifelong motocross / woods racer and rider. Still have my bikes I rode as a kid, Keystone with Taz motor, 1971 Yamaha JT1 mx60, 1974 GTmx80. My kids both ride too. We just scored a 1991 ATK 406 yesterday and were looking for a few bits for it. Can't wait to get it going!
I build hot rod for a living, also build krazy funky wrought iron stuff.
We live in Shawnigan Lake on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada.

-Shiny1990 ATK 406.jpg

Crewlcab fresh.jpg 50 Shoey new shoes.jpg roadster.jpg

Heres a few of my rides I have built. I sold the Roadster and the chopped '50 Ford. I still have my '66 Mercury Crew Cab and will never ever sell it, been offered stoopid money for it and its not for sale.
Thanks for the welcome!
I really want to get the ATK 406 going, need to find a decent ignition for it and get riding it

-Shiny

View attachment 24775 View attachment 24778 View attachment 24776

Heres a few of my rides I have built. I sold the Roadster and the chopped '50 Ford. I still have my '66 Mercury Crew Cab and will never ever sell it, been offered stoopid money for it and its not for sale.
Thanks for the welcome!
I really want to get the ATK 406 going, need to find a decent ignition for it and get riding it

-Shiny

Nice Merc.....don't think I've ever seen one of those anywhere in Ak. And I also don't believe you could drive that low rider on many of the crappy roads we have here, but sweet lookin ride nonetheless.