All American KTM in Ramona CA Worst shop ever????

i think so.

Dont get me wrong when he wants to RJ can do great work. he did good work for me on my firsts bike but at the same time isn't very friendly and all about business. then i try to get a gas cap a few years back and he tells me he will call... never calls. Then when i ask about it they tell me they have no clue what im talking about.... whatever... FF to a few months back and i had some magical clutch issues i guess. so i took it to them asking them to look at it and that i got my first race soon so to go through the bike. well long story short i didnt get the bike in time and when i did it was missing packing, brake pedal was so loose it was about to fall off and no bolt in my seat.

So im done with them.... till today when my buddy p[osted something on their FB page so i see it and comment about my shitty experience... :lol: the guy calls me today saying why you slamming me ONLINE :lol: talking about i need to communicate to him... :finger: i dont need to communicate shit with you... and besides i talk with my wallet. Laughs come delete this one RJ.

i think so.

Dont get me wrong when he wants to RJ can do great work. he did good work for me on my firsts bike but at the same time isn't very friendly and all about business. then i try to get a gas cap a few years back and he tells me he will call... never calls. Then when i ask about it they tell me they have no clue what im talking about.... whatever... FF to a few months back and i had some magical clutch issues i guess. so i took it to them asking them to look at it and that i got my first race soon so to go through the bike. well long story short i didnt get the bike in time and when i did it was missing packing, brake pedal was so loose it was about to fall off and no bolt in my seat.

So im done with them.... till today when my buddy p[osted something on their FB page so i see it and comment about my shitty experience... :lol: the guy calls me today saying why you slamming me ONLINE :lol: talking about i need to communicate to him... :finger: i dont need to communicate shit with you... and besides i talk with my wallet. Laughs come delete this one RJ.

At least he knew where to find your number... :smirk: but seriously a bad experience like that is hard to take especially if you're limited to where you can go... not saying you are just sayin! :foul:

James

Staff member
it was missing packing, brake pedal was so loose it was about to fall off and no bolt in my seat.
I would have some serious issues with that. If something as trivial as that is overlooked I'd hate to think about what else might be, it's not like we're risking our lives...:bonk:

I too have had one recently. Took the bike in for some things since I was lacking time. I had them replace the counter sprocket and when I got home the chain was tighter than my buddies wallet and then I noticed the sprocket wiggled. :noidea: I took it back and they said it was on correct and I said something was not correct. :argue: The mechanic then takes my bike into the back and I am watching him as he impacts the nut off and then dicks around a bit, talks to another guy and then puts it back together and wheels it out to me with a stupid look on his face and tells me he put the sprocket on inside out so the shoulder was on the wrong side which made it wiggle a tad. :naughty: I gave him the stink eye and left and will not go back again for anything. Pisses me off because I do all that kind of stuff on my own and the one time I let someone else do it look what happens. I even told them when I took it in to not dick around with me as I am anal and I inspect everything they do. :prof: I am always happy to pay a bit more for someone I know and trust.

HUGE I figured BUT...sparing NO expense to boost morale as well as your clientel pool.... :smirk:..... :devil:... not to mention some strategically well placed adhesive backed horsepower additions. :shocked:
There would differently be some HP added equipment.:smirk: