Absolutely ignorant! Help! What is this?

I know NOTHING about dirtbikes so I'm sorry to be so dumb, but does anybody have any idea what year this bike is? Or what the heck to do with it??? All I know is that it was Mike Brown's test bike or practice bike or something bike that doesn't seem to have a VIN nor a title. I think it's a 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007? Anyway, I have no need for it and have no idea what to do with it? I've been searching the Internet periodically for months but can't figure out even what kind of bike it is! HELP!! What do I do with it????image.jpg

It will need a vin if you want to sell it, otherwise it's considered stolen, even if it actually wasn't. Now if that was Mike Browns race bike, he pretty much raced 125's and I'd say most riders quit riding those and switched to the 4 stroke 250's in 03 or 04, so I'd based on that it probably is no later than an 04 rm125.

Mike brown never rode for Suzuki that I know of.... Edit... he did race in 06 on a rockstar zook..... but definetly not that bike.

upload_2015-2-15_13-13-50.jpeg

mikebrown.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, I don't know anything about dirt bikes or dirt bike riders. I don't think its the one he used in races. It was like what he practiced on or something. I don't know what he did or didn't do with it. I was told that it doesn't have a VIN and I don't know why it would have a VIN or not. Mike Brown supposedly had it for something. I don't know if he did or didn't. I just want to know the year, model or whatever, and why it doesn't have a VIN. It's been in my garage for years. That's all I know. It might sound fishy to you but I'm just saying what I was told to help describe it. I'm not saying Mike Brown autographed it or anything.

I smell something fishy...
I don't even know what you mean by something fishy! I posted a question on here to try to figure out what this bike is because I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS. I said what I was told and that's it to see if someone could help me identify what it is. You don't have to be rude! So what exactly is fishy about my question?? I've never ridden a dirt bike nor have I ever been to a track or watched a race. This is the only dirt bike I've ever seen and I thought if I asked people on a dirt bike forum someone might know what the bike is!

Mike brown never rode for Suzuki that I know of.... Edit... he did race in 06 on a rockstar zook..... but definetly not that bike.

View attachment 25199

mikebrown.jpg
Ok great! Your answer doesn't help at all. I was wondering if anyone knew what year this bike is, the model, and why it doesn't have a VIN. That's great that you can make fun of my question. It really wasn't necessary for you to say that something's fishy!! I just asked for help, not sarcastic remarks.

I don't even know what you mean by something fishy! I posted a question on here to try to figure out what this bike is because I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS. I said what I was told and that's it to see if someone could help me identify what it is. You don't have to be rude! So what exactly is fishy about my question?? I've never ridden a dirt bike nor have I ever been to a track or watched a race. This is the only dirt bike I've ever seen and I thought if I asked people on a dirt bike forum someone might know what the bike is!

SETTLE DOWN TIMMY. Why do you have this random dirt bike in your garage :lol: